Sunday, March 24, 2013

B.L.U.E.

I thought that if I didn’t go and play
The sadness would get bored and go away
I thought that if I didn’t go astray
That all my pain would be in yesterday

But it’s true
I’m still blue
But I finally know what to do
I must quit, I must quit...........................................You.



I never know when to stop
I'm always too slow, too late
Too much, or too precipitate.

I know it's true
You said it too,
The sadness will stay, no matter what I do.

I'm still blue
And I finally know what to do.

and yet, I cant seem to quit, just quit, simply stop
Move away, whatever the words,
you know what I mean
I need to do, what I need to hear 
Is You.

But I'm still blue,
I must, I must, I must quit You.

No comments:

Post a Comment