Wednesday, February 13, 2013

r.a.n.t.i.n.g.

Illness has a way of making things difficult for me. Bipolarity is always a problem for me, yes. But, add illness to the mix and you'll find me bursting into tears because of badly toasted bread, sadly brewed tea or because marley died in Marley and Me.
Women are always hormonal.. err.. emotional. But ill bipolar women are dangerously so.

February is the worst month to have the flu in esp for single people. 
Its not chilly anymore, the afternoons are perfectly sunny, the season's are on the verge of changing.
And supposedly, Love is in the air. 
Feb sucks to have the flu in. Because, all I want to do is lie in bed and watch tv. And the damned TV people play stupid romantic movies where people fall in love, fight, break up, fall in love again and have a happily forever after. I dont want to watch people all loved up. I am sick, actually sick, Im bipolar and hormonal and worst of all, single. and this one week in feb makes me miserable.
The dialogues.. " Shut up.. you had me at hello" ( err hello! really!!??)
The music... (the violin solo that makes your gut twist.
The tear soaked happy smiles? (Acckkk!)

And of course, the burnt romantics are the worst cynics, right?
And I am a burnt-to-a-crisp romantic. I used to be that sappy girl who'd watch these movies and feel good (imagine that! *eye roll*)
And I make an excellent example of the cynical, miserable, awful people who downgrade love just because they can.
 Watching the sappy movies makes me wonder about the sheer naivette of people. Every one wants the unselfish, unconditional love, so desperately(it  breaks my heart to see the stupidity).
You want it all, but don't wanna give at all. how does that work, eh?

It doesn't. and thats the point. 
Love isn't a feeling, its a bargain. 

(and february is the month of unhappiness. Especially because I have the flu! )

No comments:

Post a Comment